EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
TITLE: Quality Assurance Specialist
DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for assisting with duties within the Corporate Compliance Department with a focus on quality assurance measures, auditing and monitoring.
- Perform a monthly review of HCBS data to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Perform a monthly review of Health Home data to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Perform bi-annual audit of requested HHUNY charts.
- Perform monthly audit of charts requested by GBUAHN.
- Perform monthly audit of charts requested by NFMMC.
- Perform monthly quality check requested by HHUNY.
- Monitor the bi-monthly CDPAS consumer Medicaid eligibility list to ensure appropriate follow through and financial loss mitigation activities are occurring.
- Monitor on a monthly basis CRS data for compliance with program guidelines.
- Function as a member of the internal audit team.
- Review notary timesheets to ensure compliance with CDPAS program guidelines.
- Provide backup for RHIO alerts and uploading RHIO lists.
- Provide backup for monthly State and Federal Exclusion List searches.
- Accurately document consumer services and required paperwork in WNYIL’s SPR Data base, as well as Consumer Service Record (CSR) within two (2) working days of the date of service.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary and ethical by the Supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the Compliance Coordinator.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess an Associate’s Degree in the field of human services or High School Diploma/G.E.D. with three (3) years’ experience in the field of human services. Professional and life experience may be considered in lieu of, in full or part of academic credentials. Experience with file audit/review preferred. Possess prior knowledge, or the ability to learn OMIG/OIG/HHS/CMS/DOH regulations. Candidate must have reliable transportation and automobile insurance, and the ability to commute to sites in all the counties WNYIL operates.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a Scent Free organization.
CLOSING DATE: October 20, 2018
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214