EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment for staff and consumers at WNYIL, Buffalo locations.
- Perform general cleaning of agency on an on-going basis, i.e., vacuum, empty wastebaskets and recycling bins, dust, clean bathrooms, wash floors, wash windows, mirrors, take garbage out for pick up, etc.
- Replace and fill soap, toilet tissue and paper towel dispensers when appropriate.
- Set up conference room for meetings with reasonable accommodations as requested
- Assist in moving office furniture when needed.
- Change light bulbs and other fixtures when needed.
- Clear outside areas of leaves, snow, ice, and other debris as needed.
- Keep gutters and drains systems clear.
- Perform minor repairs on facilities’ walls, floors, doors, ceilings, and plumbing as needed.
- Request cleaning supplies when needed.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as deemed legally and ethically necessary by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the Chief Facilities Management Officer.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a polite, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have ability to do hard work, lift heavy furniture and to perform all tasks independently.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a scent free agency.
CLOSING DATE: October 29, 2018
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214