JOB TITLE: Quality Review Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Medicaid Application Assistance Program (MAAP)
LOCATION: Buffalo, N.Y.
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Program Coordinator, MAAP
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Assist program staff in maintaining quality of services, documentation and files.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review completed applications for missing information and accuracy within two (2) business days of receipt.
- Contact consumer regarding missing information via letter and / or telephone.
- Submit all completed applications on a weekly basis.
- Assist program staff in scheduling outreach and attend outreach events when requested.
- Be present and participate in bi-weekly conference calls with program staff.
- Creating reports as needed to identify work progress.
- Accurately document consumer records and required paperwork in Western New York Independent Living, Inc.’s (WNYIL’s) Electronic Consumer Record (ECR) within two (2) working days of the date of service.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Able to type thirty-five (35) words per minute.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, the ability to work under tight deadlines and an eye for detail.
- Must have basic level of knowledge of computers including the use of Excel spreadsheets, databases, word processing and networks.
- Perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office / Community
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB: Sitting for extended periods of time.
Occasional lifting of not more than 15 pounds.
HOURS / SHIFTS: 37.5 – 40 hours per week. M – F 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Overtime rarely required.
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, salary, non-exempt, Professional staff.
Range: $34,000 -$38,000
BENEFITS: Agency provided group health insurance.
Vision, dental, life, supplemental insurances available.
PTO and paid holiday package.
403(b) retirement with Agency match.
Employee Assistance Program
OTHER: Western New York Independent Living, Inc. values our employee safety and follows all recommended NYS required Infectious Disease Prevention Protocols.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a scent-free agency.
Closing Date: June 1, 2022
Cover Letter and Resume Required to:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc,
3108 Main St.
Buffalo, N.Y. 14214