TITLE: Taking Control — File Clerk — ILNC
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the filing and maintenance of both consumer service records and personal assistants' personnel files. The conversion of all existing paper copies of former and current assistants' personnel files into electronic format. Attaching the scanned PDF documents to existing personnel entries in WNYIL's personnel database.
- Scan all files into the personnel database utilizing Agency protocol.
- Create all new Personal Assistant (PA)/Consumer files in accord with the prescribed file order.
- File all PA and Consumer documents.
- Produce all PA/Consumer orientation packets.
- Review CSR files for errors and / or omissions and take corrective actions.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as deemed legally and ethically necessary by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the CDPAS Administrator.
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a High School Diploma or GED or in process of obtaining within six (6) months of date of hire. Must have basic computer skills. Bilingual preferred. Professional and life experience may be considered in lieu of, in full or part of academic credentials.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a Scent Free Organization.)
SALARY RANGE: 24,000 – 27,000
CLOSING DATE: January 30, 2019
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214