TITLE: Human Resources/Corporate Compliance Department Assistant
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for assisting the Human Resource (HR), Compliance, and Quality Assurance teams with the production of reports, projects and paperwork completion and submission.
- Assist HR Coordinator with monthly Affordable Care Act reporting and processing, open enrollment processing, and other benefits management.
- Assist HR Coordinator with disability and worker’s compensation processing.
- Regularly update payroll database as needed.
- Assist with the creation and tracking of Personal Assistant (PA) email accounts.
- Assist with production of PA orientation packets.
- Utilize the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to create bi-weekly health assessment expiration letters for Personal Assistants.
- Generate Personnel and Compliance Committee meeting minutes.
- Assist with the compiling of Personnel and Compliance Committee meeting packets.
- Assist the HR Specialist in the completion of wage/employment verifications.
- Assist with Quality Assurance Team Leader with compiling consumers’ records requests.
- Assist the Compliance Specialist with requests from insurance companies for PA time and attendance documentation.
- Assist the Workforce Development Coordinator with new employee orientation packets.
- Assist with scanning and entering documentation into the HRIS.
- Assist the HR Coordinator with the maintenance of the CDPAS Program Process manual.
- Assist the Chief Human Resource and Compliance Officer (CHRCO) with the submission of external audit materials as needed.
- Responsible for light reception duties.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as deemed legally and ethically necessary by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the Chief Human Resource and Compliance Officer.
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate must possess:
- Associate’s Degree in an administrative program;
- High School Diploma, or equivalency, plus two (2) years’ experience in general office work.
- Able to type forty (40) words per minute.
- Must have intermediate level knowledge of computers, including the use of Excel spreadsheets, databases, word processing, and networks.
- Fluency in Spanish, Russian or other languages spoken in the Western New York region is strongly preferred, but not required.
WNY Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
WNY Independent Living, Inc. is a Scent-Free Agency.
SALARY RANGE: $32,000 to $34,000
CLOSING DATE: February 24, 2021
RESUME AND COVER LETTER REQUIRED TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14214