EXTERNAL JOB POSTING
TITLE: EC- Taking Control - File Clerk
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the filing and maintenance of both consumer service records and personal assistants’ personnel files. The conversion of all existing paper copies of former and current assistants’ personnel files into electronic format. Attaching the scanned PDF documents to existing personnel entries in WNYIL’s personnel database.
- Scan all files into the personnel database utilizing Agency protocol.
- Create all new Personal Assistant (PA)/Consumer files in accord with the prescribed file order.
- File all PA and Consumer documents.
- Produce all PA/Consumer orientation packets.
- Monitor supply and printing inventory for Taking Control and notify Director when additional supplies need to be ordered.
- Put away supply orders when received.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as deemed legally and ethically necessary by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the Director of Taking Control.
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a High School Diploma or GED or in process of obtaining within six (6) months of date of hire. Must have basic computer skills. Fluency in Spanish and/or Russian strongly preferred. Professional and life experience may be considered in lieu of, in full or part of academic credentials.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a scent free agency.
CLOSING DATE: August 14, 2018
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Tina Brown, Chief Human Resource and Compliance Officer
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214