TITLE: CDPAS Account Receivable/Billing Specialist
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for maintenance of the account receivable CDPAS data base in Quickbooks and other CDPAS functions.
- Reconcile accounts receivable by recording monthly receipts to the CDPAS Quickbooks data base.
- Prepare the cover letter for the consumer or directing party for notarized time sheets for missed punches in care time. Mail the original letters with the time sheet and send agency copies of the letter and time sheet to the CDPAS file clerk.
- Check epaces for Medicaid eligibility on a bi-monthly basis.
- Bill for cdpas services.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as deemed legally and ethically necessary by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six months experience in basic bookkeeping and/or clerical skills. Must be able to read and verbalize printed materials, work on a computer.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a scent free agency.
CLOSING DATE: October 20, 2018
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc. 3108 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14214