JOB TITLE: CDPAS Payroll Specialist & Coordinator Backup
LOCATION: Buffalo, NY
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: CDPAS Accountant
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for maintenance of call-in system data, time sheet reconciliation and input to the call-in system.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edit phone line data on payroll call logs for PA’s in the CDPAS Taking Control program.
- Enter call log information in payroll database program.
- Review final payroll information in database and process any overtime as needed.
- Check prior hour time sheets to make sure PA’s worked within consumer’s care plan and make necessary adjustments within the call-in system.
- Staple billing sheets to call logs (post payroll) and file according to Managed Care Organization (MCO) or Medicaid.
- Back-up payroll coordinator for processing of payroll with the payroll company.
- Bill MCO’s and Medicaid for CDPAS services, as necessary.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE (if required)
- Must have a minimum of six (6) months experience in basic bookkeeping and/or clerical skills is required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be able to read and verbalize printed materials and work on a computer.
- Must have basic level of knowledge of computers including the use of Excel spreadsheets, databases, word processing and networks.
- Perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB: Sitting for extended periods of time.
Occasional lifting of not more than 15 pounds.
HOURS / SHIFTS: 37.5 – 40 hours per week.
M – F 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Overtime rarely required.
CLASSIFICATION: Full-time, salary, non-exempt, support staff.
Range: $35,000 - $37,000
BENEFITS: Agency provided group health insurance.
Vision, dental, life, supplemental insurances available.
PTO and paid holiday package.
403(b) retirement with Agency match.
Employee Assistance Program
OTHER: Western New York Independent Living, Inc. values our employee safety and follows all recommended NYS required Infectious Disease Prevention Protocols.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a scent-free agency.
Closing Date: October 27, 2021
Cover Letter and Resume Required to:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14214