TITLE: Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS) Program: MCO Quality Assurance Specialist
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for monitoring and corrective action within the CDPAS accounts receivable ledger. Ensures that billing has been done accurately and completed timely.
- Monitor the CDPAS receivables to discover any errors, missed billings, or other discrepancies that would place the receipt of funding in jeopardy.
- Contact Manage Care Organizations (MCOs) regarding discrepancies in authorized units for the consumer.
- Follow-up on all rejected billings from the MCOs.
- Complete MCOs' administrative reviews when necessary to overturn rejected billings from the funding source.
- Bill for CDPAS services using approved software.
- Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
- Perform any other duties as deemed legally and ethically necessary by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six months' (6) experience in basic bookkeeping and/or clerical skills. Must be able to read and verbalize printed materials, work within multiple computer databases. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a Scent-Free Agency.
SALARY RANGE: $31,500 to $33,500
CLOSING DATE: February 25, 2021
COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Tina Brown, CHRCO
WNY Independent Living, Inc.
3108 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14214