Official COVID-19 Coronavirus information from Erie County, New York
COVID-19 Cluster Action Initiative
The initiative will divide clusters and the areas around them into three categories with successively higher restrictions within each one:
- Red Zone - cluster itself
- Orange Zone - warning zone
- Yellow Zone - precautionary zone
Erie County Update
Erie County Zone Map
- ORANGE: City of Buffalo, City of Lackawanna and City of Tonawanda, and towns of Amherst, Aurora, Cheektowaga, Clarence, Eden, Elma, Evans, Grand Island, Hamburg, Lancaster, Orchard Park, Tonawanda, West Seneca.
- YELLOW: Rest of County: Alden, Boston, Brant, Colden, Collins, Concord, Holland, Marilla, Newstead, North Collins, Sardinia and Wales.
- Effective Date: Takes effect Friday, 11/20/2020 at 12:01 a.m. for Businesses and Monday, 11/23/2020 at 12:01 a.m. for Schools
WNYIL is advising all staff and consumers, please DO NOT bring children to the agency.
Consumers are urged to call their staff members for services. Call 716-836-0822.